Clinical Research Coordinator
Title: Clinical Research Coordinator
Location: Dallas, Texas Metro Area
Reports to: Clinical Operations Manager
We are looking for candidates with medical backgrounds and excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC). This role is responsible for the successful conduct of clinical trials under the oversight of the principal investigator. The CRC will be responsible for both clinical and administrative duties related to the conduct of clinical research at the site.
Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Abide by local, state, GCP, ICH and FDA guidelines and regulations for the conduct of clinical trials.
- Overseeing the smooth running of clinical trials at site in collaboration with study investigator(s).
- Complete all required organization and study specific training in timely manner, including attendance at offsite investigator meetings
- Supervision and training of site research site staff, including study coordinators, research assistants and tab technicians
- Participate in the planning and conduct of research participant recruitment efforts
- Conduct the proper consenting of research participants
- Collecting source obtained from research and transcribe into case report forms.
- Perform medically qualified clinical procedures such as vital signs, EKG and phlebotomy
- Process study labs per requirements
- Provide clinical research training and mentoring to study team.
- Provide responsive and diligent collaboration with sponsor/CRO study teams, including prompt resolution of queries and other action items.
- Monitoring research participants to ensure adherence to study participation.
- Ensuring that the necessary supplies and equipment for a study are in stock and in working order.
- Engaging with subjects and understanding their concerns.
Clinical Research Coordinator Requirements:
- 3 years’ experience as a clinical research coordinator on phase II & III studies
- Currently trained or willing to be trained in phlebotomy, performance of vital signs, medical history collection, and administration of EKGs
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skill
- Willingness to continually self-educate
- Experience as a research coordinator in pediatrics and/or women’s health studies
- Fluency in Spanish
Compensation: Dependent on medical/clinical qualifications and experience
Contact Us About This Position